- Log into RMS
- For new applications or if your AUP is blank = Create a new AUP
- If your AUP has info in the protocol tabs you wish to copy over to the 3-year renewal = right-click or Ctrl+click (Mac) the File (not the Document) and select the option to Duplicate File
- Email IACUC@uci.edu to let us know about your submission
TIP: Refer to the Word Document versions of your IACUC protocol and copy/paste relevant information into the appropriate RMS sections - Request for copies by emailing us at IACUC@uci.edu.
- See the RMS User Guide for guidance on how to use RMS.
Contact the RMS Help Desk if you need assistance:
- See the Getting IACUC Approval page for additional guidance and tips on how to complete protocol submissions. Recommended reads include:
- IMPORTANT: Principal Investigator must complete required CITI training, or this may delay application processing.
- It is strongly recommended to submit your submission as early as possible. Submissions must be received by the deadline date and time to be considered as an item on the full committee meeting agenda
(See the Committee Calendar for submission deadlines and meeting dates)
NOTE: Submitting by the deadline date does not guarantee making it onto the meeting agenda! Agenda capacity is determined on a first-come first-served basis, dependent on the number of submissions our office has already received and the number of scientific reviewers available.
- During the pre-review process, researcher responses need to be entered in RMS.
(See Guidance for Responding to Review webpage for more info)
- For guidance on hazards, please contact EH&S at (949) 824-2041