Since 1985, the Neuroscience Imaging Center has scanned several thousand research and clinical subjects for the following diseases and disorders: Anxiety Disorders, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Brain Tumors, Child Development, Dementias, including Alzheimer's Disease and HIV-Associated Dementia Complex, Depression, Eating Disorders, Epilepsy, Head Trauma, Huntington's Chorea, Language and Stuttering, Legal Insanity (Forensic), Mental Retardation, Multiple Sclerosis, Near Drowning, Parkinson's Disease, Schizophrenia, Sleep Disorders, and Stroke.
The Neuroscience Imaging Center has a multi-disciplinary team of scientists and technical specialists to acquire and process the rich data harvested from brain images. The multi-disciplinary team permits us to provide to investigators the best possible image quality and statistical inference for image analysis. Please click on the staff member's name for more information.
- Steven L. Small, Ph.D., M.D., Director
- David B. Keator, Ph.D., Operations Director
- Duke Shereen, Ph.D., Lead MR Physicist
- Scott Li, Ph.D., MR Physicist
- Keith R. Burnett, M.D., Clinical Director
- Nikunj Shah, C.N.M.T., Radiological Technologist
- Vicenta Martinez, Medical Technologist and PET Services Administrator
- Pat Silver, MRI Services Administrator
- Leslie Dowd, Chief Administrative Officer
Neuroscience Imaging Center
1001 Health Sciences Road
Irvine Hall Room 181
Irvine, CA 92697