Export Control can provide customized training on a variety of export control topics. The below training is available on demand.
1) This presentation was given by Don Fischer, Principal of Fischer
& Associates on February 25, 2015 at UCLA.
2) This presentation was given by Don Fischer, Principal of Fischer & Associates on May 29, 2009. It is about 55 minutes long. It is recommended that you download and print the presentation handout for reference while viewing.
3) This PowerPoint presentation was given by Don Fischer, Principal of Fischer & Associates in 2011. It has detailed information on Office of Foreign Assets Control sanctions programs and university activities.
4) CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative) Export Controls Course. Four modules:
1. An overview of U.S. Export Control Regulations
2. Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
3. The International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
4. The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
This is a peer-reviewed course developed by a team of experts that included Steve Mackey at the University of Miami; Mark Bohnhost, JD at the University of Minnesota; Sara Conrad at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln; Peter Dunn, Ph.D at Purdue University; Kelly Hochstetler, P.h.D at the University of Virginia; Deborah Howard at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill; Sean Rubino, MPA at Texas A&M University; and Daniel Vick at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
To Access the CITI course:
- Go to Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI).
- Register as a "New User" or log in if you are already a User.
- Select "University of California, Irvine" from the dropdown list of Participating Institutions.
- Enter your UCINetID as your Username for CITI training. NOTE: Your training record in CITI must be associated with your UCINetID if you would like to obtain credit for the training.
- For best results, use your UCI email address as the "Preferred Email".
- Choose “UCI Export Controls Course”.