Welcome to the Research Management System (RMS), a comprehensive data and compliance management system from A-Tune Software, Inc. RMS covers all aspects of UCI's animal care and use program, including:
- Compliance - IACUC oversight of animal-use protocols
- Operations - Animal ordering, identification and billing
- Animal Welfare - husbandry, animal care and veterinary services
RMS is a web-based product with a single point of access for researchers, administrators and veterinary staff.
An optional AUP template is available under the Downloads section. This template contains many of the questions in the RMS online application and allows the researcher to input their answers and plan their animal protocol before submitting in RMS.
Link to the RMS website: https://rms.research.uci.edu/
Any questions or need training in RMS?
RMS User Guide Index (Submitting an IACUC Protocol):
- Creating a New AUP
- General Information Tab
- Teaching Protocol & Field Studies Tabs
- Personnel Tab
- General Training Tab
- Species Tab
- Rationale/Alternatives Tab
- Study Segments Tab
- Drugs and Other Agents Tab
- Animal Monitoring & Other Info Tab
- Protocol Forms and Links Tab
- Animal Husbandry/Housing Tab
- Safety & Hazards Tab
- PI Certification Tab
- Workflow History Tab