Introduction to export controls.
- Fundamental Research Exclusion
- Risks (Shipping, Biological agents, ITAR-work, International collaborations, and International travel)
- Location export control resources
Restricted Party Screening (RPS)
Overview of the importance and requirements of RPS.
- Defining and understanding RPS
- Identifying risks and recognizing who is responsible for RPS
- Following RPS requirements, using RPS tools, and escalating as necessary
- Location resources
Ethics and Compliance Briefing for Researchers
This briefing is intended for all University extramurally funded researchers, including faculty and staff researchers, as well as postdoctoral scholars.
Covered topics include:
- How to protect yourself, your research and the University through comprehensive disclosure and ethical behavior
- UC Whistleblower purpose, policies, protection and procedures
- Export control
- Conflicts of interest, conflicts of commitment and associated disclosure processes