Cayuse Proposals is a web-based system-to-system submission tool for proposals to federal government sponsors, using grants.gov.
Cayuse Proposals provides a robust validation engine that checks not only for Grants.gov errors and warnings, but also errors and warnings as a result of agency (NIH, NSF, Army, ONR, etc) and Funding Opportunity Announcement requirements. Cayuse error and warning validations mitigate cases where a proposal is rejected by Grants.gov or the agency’s system (such as NIH eRA Commons).
Other benefits of Cayuse Proposals include:
- Auto-fill feature that completes forms automatically with accurate institutional and professional information.
- Escalate budgets automatically, edit as desired and eliminate manual calculations.
- Four-tier validation to view real-time feedback on Grants.gov proposal expertise, allowing focus on science and management.
- Ease-of-use for researchers and administrators
- Single Sign-on utilizes the same UCInetID and password as other UCI systems